Why Choose Arabesque for Your Wedding Invitations?
1. Working with an expert gives you peace of mind. Selecting the perfect invitation can seem overwhelming. Wouldn't it be nice to sit down with someone to walk you through it all?
2. We make the process simple, educational and fun. We love working with brides to help you come up with an invitation that will set the tone for your entire celebration. We'll invite you to relax with a glass of bubbly while we work with you to make your vision a reality.
3. Paper products are not always as they appear online. There's nothing like having the opportunity to touch the various papers and see actual ink colors in "real life." It can be difficult to get a true representation of these things online...there is great variation between computer monitors and printers, and the final product may not be what you expected. In fact, we have even had situations in which brides have received their invitations that were ordered online and were so disappointed that they've come to us to start from scratch.
4. You are guaranteed to be 100% satisfied with the finished product. If for any reason your invitations are not produced as ordered, they'll be fixed. And if for some reason the problem cannot be fixed, we will take them back and refund your money. You can relax knowing that you're dealing with "real people" to help you, rather than an anonymous voice on the other end of a phone line!
5. We offer you an extensive collection of top-quality lines. At Arabesque, we've worked hard to make sure we're working with the very best companies in the business, so you can choose from top designers in a variety of price ranges.
6. We can help you find the most beautiful invitations for your budget. Our price range for 100 invitations spans from a low of about $300 (for a simple, digitally printed, one-piece card) all the way up to $3,000 or more (for a letterpressed or engraved invitation with multiple pieces and many "bells and whistles"). We are not the low-price leaders, but our prices are not automatically higher than what you'll find online. We've worked with many brides on limited budgets to show them ways to cut costs and still have the invitation of their dreams.
7. We simplify your life by offering a one-stop shopping experience. From your first engagement party invitation to the final details of napkins and programs, we can take care of every detail along the way involving paper and personalized items.
8. We let you relax by staying with you every step of the way. At Arabesque, you can rest assured that you're in good hands with us. Owner Tracy Stolese has been a member of the local business community for over 20 years, and our team members are all dedicated helping you and to making sure that things move along smoothly.
9. We can often accommodate quick turnaround times. With our in-house printing system, we have the ability to print many designs right here in the store. This gives us flexibility for brides who have tight deadlines or budgets.
10. We let you "shop local." When you spend your money with a local business here in Shelburne, you're supporting your community in a number of ways. From the non-profits we support to the taxes collected to the local artists whose work we carry, your dollars are being redirected back into our local economy.
11. We give you the chance to earn amazing perks! Through Arabesque's "Affection" program, we give you the chance to enjoy free product and save throughout your first year of marriage. And, we'll reward you for referring your friends, too!