From a strong and tapered base, the Celebration Bowl rises and flares. There’s a beautiful stillness in this brilliant bowl—timeless and joyful. Fill it with floating candles or camellias or gold medals. Price includes complimentary engraving (see details below).
Handmade in the U.S. by Simon Pearce glassblowers. Created from pure, lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
With appropriate care, your lead-free glass will retain its brilliance indefinitely:
Dishwasher safe. Use a mild detergent on a warm, gentle cycle.
- Simon Pearce does not guarantee their glass to be microwave safe.
- Extreme temperature changes, such as with very hot liquids, may cause the glass to crack.
- Do not place in a freezer.
Sales are final on all engraved items. Returns will NOT be accepted. To ensure you are pleased with your purchase, please review the following tips:
- Check to be sure your capitalization, spelling,and punctuation are as you want them. The text that you enter will be the EXACT text engraved on your item.
- Please make sure the font you have selected is the font you want. You may choose from four font styles, which appear on the font drop-down selector: Garamond, Avenir, Snell RoundHand and Zapf Chancery. For a clean, contemporary look, choose Avenir. Garamond works well for a more traditional treatment. For monograms or congratulatory messages, you might try the Snell RoundHand or Zapf Chancery scripts.
- For smaller pieces like stemware, barware, small bowls, vases, and so on, we recommend engraving only initials or monograms due to space limitations.
- When entering a monogram, enter the initials in the normal sequence (ABC). Our program will place the surname initial in the center. (ACB).
- Each product has a limit on the number of characters that can be engraved. Experiment with the wording and font on your product, so you get a pleasing final result.
- Our skilled engravers will ensure that your item looks as good as, or better than the digital image in the preview.
- You may add a second line of text. When you create a second line on the Celebration Bowl, that line will read correctly facing upward along the bottom of the bowl, rather than continue to wrap around the rim of the bowl.
Please allow up to 4 weeks for engraving and delivery. (Rush options are available for an additional fee.)